This temperature control can be used for a wide variety of applications and provides excellent control accuracy and power capabilities, making it great for pilot process plants, R & D labs or OEM requirements.
Rear panel output receptacle for direct plug-in of heaters and other resistive devices. Field calibrations help to improve system accuracy by entering the offset value to correct for individual probe error. Simultaneously view both the measured and set point on the display.Control Features:
Multiple Safety Features:
- Temperature scale selectable to read in °F, °C, °K (Kelvin) or °R (Rankin).
- Display indicates output and alarm conditions.
- Multiple control modes from simple On/Off control to sophisticated auto-tuning PID control.
- Non-volatile EEPROM stores setup and operating parameters, even if power is lost.
- The 120 VAC models include a 6-ft (1.8-m) power cord and US standard plug and receptacle (NEMA 5-15).
Output power to load device is automatically shut down in the event of a broken sensor or control loop break.
Over-temperature protection shuts down the output if the user-settable over-temperature or timer is exceeded.
Outlet power receptacle is fused separately from the controller for added safety. Audible and visual out-of-range
alarms are also included.Click here for LiteratureClick here for User Manual